To be the Lord’s habitation and a place of preparation and renewal. Healing is the children’s bread
The Master’s Table Ministries is intent on cultivating the abiding presence of the Lord and joining a mature body to its Head. We are preparing the bride in an environment of courtship and intimacy (through pure worship and adoration) to respond to the high call of God in Christ Jesus. The full expression and mobility of the body is encouraged as we are moved by the Holy Spirit and function in the Spirit of Prophecy (the testimony of Jesus), a people hearing and seeing the Lord, a bride being made ready (Revelation 19:7).
This unique ministry has also been hand-picked to assist in drawing Israel unto their Messiah, the Lord Jesus, (Isaiah 49) and has been given specific instruction and guidance from the Lord regarding Jewish outreach.
Finally, it is our sincere desire to reach the lost for whom our Lord came to seek and save with the Gospel of the Kingdom (Matthew 28:19-20).
And the LORD answered me and said: “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
1. Securing a building for local Fellowship/special meetings;
2. Securing a headquarters facility to contain an outreach-evangelism office, book publishing department, school of ministry, missions center, WCTTP, and the corporate (office) communion center for leadership components of the ministry;
3. Running a home for single mothers that are recovering from various kinds of abuse;
4. To reach the youth of this generation through street ministry headed up by youth ministers and street evangelists that have an anointing to draw the youth of this generation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ;
5. Book publishing and CD recording;
6. Supporting missions worldwide. Having been to Ghana, West Africa in 2023, 2017, 2015, 2017-2023, Asia 2016, 2017, Ukraine 2019-2021 Philippines 2022 &2023 The Leaders of The Master’s Table Ministries have a special burden for evangelism and Kingdom building in Africa. We are also regular supporters of Galcom International, (a ministry providing radios to many remote regions throughout the world enabling them to receive the Gospel) the Philippines, Pakistan and Russia....)
7. Purchasing a property in West Hartford, Connecticut to establish as a Jewish outreach center.
Statement of Faith
- The Master's table Ministries believes that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and is without error.
- We believe in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the second member of the Trinity (the Son of God) who became flesh to reveal God to man and to become the Savior of the lost world.
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ, shed on the cross, provides the sole basis for the forgiveness of sin. Salvation occurs only when people place their faith in the death burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as sufficient payment for their sin.
- We believe that those trusting in Christ should repent, confess their faith, and be baptized.
- We believe that the church is one body of Christ, of which Jesus Christ is head.
- We believe that every Christian should live for Christ and not for himself. By obedience to the Word of God and by daily yielding to the Spirit of God, every believer should mature and be conformed to the image of Christ.
- We believe that Christians are to live as servants for Christ and that serving strengthens a growing relationship with Him.
- We believe that as servants of Christ, we are the lights of the world. When we pray fully seek to demonstrate the love of God within the body of Christ and the community at large, He answers those prayers and provides opportunities to serve.
- We believe that God's chief concern is for the lost. As servants of Christ, we look for people with whom we can share the message of Jesus, invest in relationally, and influence for Christ.
- We believe that every Christian benefits spiritually from developing and using the talents God given him or her.
-We believe that marriage is instituted of God and is defined by the union of one man to one woman, all other unions fall outside of the Biblical Description of Marriage